These gifts meant as keepsakes or special mementos will always remind them about the traditional aspect of India. Durable, stylish and suave, the best is seen in cloth bags, which are painted. Other gifts can also be the regular pouches, handicraft sling bags or money purses.
More gifts in handicraft items are seen in the following:
- Wall hangings.
- Pillow covers in fabric paints.
- Earthen ware or pottery works
- Meenakari works on pens, jewelry boxes and show case decorative pieces.
- Stylish works of art as paintings in rich canvas and textures.
- Lamps and diyas
- Photo frames in carved wood.
Gifts are also seen in cloth folders, designer wooden artifacts and also ethnic styles in urns and vases. Paper and clay crafts are also special.
Regular and simple gifts are also seen as candle holders, incense holders as well as authentic regional art in wood, metal and glass. Figurines in artwork are also a superb idea.